Councilor, Winooski City Council
(March 2015 to Present)
● Elected to the Winooski City Council March 2015
● Serve as Administrative Liaison
Winooski Representative, Board of Commissioners, GMT (Formerly CCTA)
(July 2014 to Present)
● Appointed to represent Winooski on the Chittenden County Transportation Authority’s Board
● Serve on the Board’s Finance Committee.
● Served on General Manager Search Committee in 2014.
Justice of the Peace, Member, Winooski Board of Civil Authority
(January 2011 to Present)
● First elected Justice of the Peace Nov 2010.
● Serve on the Board of Civil Authority, which oversees elections.
Member, Winooski Development Review Board
(November 2013 to March 2015)
● Served on the primary decision making body for all potential development in the city.
● Became a full Board Member in April 2014 after serving as an Alternate for five months.
Board Member, Winooski Board of School Trustees
(March 2010 to March 2012)
● Elected to Winooski School Board Mar 2010.
● Served as President (Chair) of the Board from Mar 2011 to Mar 2012.
● Led efforts to shift the Board to a Policy Governance leadership system.
● Worked with administration and fellow Board members to help the district secure a multimillion dollar Nellie Mae School Improvement Grant.